Wednesday 1 February 2012

I Can Rock The World!

That may be a slight exaggeration. I obviously cannot rock the world. In fact, since my regular guitar playing days when I was ten, I've only picked up a guitar a handful of times. It's wearing Orly Rock The World, that makes me feel I can.
This jazzy bronze/gold/purple/maroon colour is amazing! Which is why there are now a few photos, because I cannot describe the colour, but have attempted to photograph it at different angles and in different light.
I love that the gold and pink shimmer particles you can see in the bottle do translate to wear on the nail.




In all honesty, I was expecting to love Rococo-A-Go-Go, and ordered this as a kind of bonus polish, but this one has truly stolen my heart!

I have to admit that minus top coat I again have major tip wear within 24 hours (including time at work), so a top coat is a must.

I would really recommend this polish to anybody considering purchasing from the Mineral FX collection.

I bought this from Beauty Bay, and they are currently on special offer along with free worldwide delivery for a limited time.

What do you think of the colour? Do you prefer this or Rococo-A-Go-Go?

x



4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!! Though I like both, I prefer this one. I'm partial to anything that has pink in it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely prefer this one; it really surprised me!

      Delete
  2. beautiful color, i love such shades now, it looks great!:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I never thought I'd like this as much as I do :) x

      Delete