Thursday 24 October 2013

NOTD: Nightcrawler

You know, these prolonged absences are becoming the norm, which makes me sad :( I'm trying to improve though (famous last words), and am returning with new hope after finally having a holiday... Wish me luck! Oops, I had better warn you, I still have terrible lighting, I've had no time to sort out my ceiling light, and have been living by lamp light for the past couple of months *sigh*. Having now watermarked said photos, you'll be able to tell I painted them by rubbish lighting because of a couple of bald spots, so apologies in advance. If I get an opportunity I'll redo them and update this post.


Anyway, you know how when you want to try an indie polish brand, but you can't because they sell out fast, and you're in the wrong time zone? Well, maybe not. But if you do and you're in the UK, you're lucky, because there's a new reseller in town, offering even more choice to us UK nail addicts, and it's called Rainbow Connection. Annette from Rainbow Connection previously managed Shoppe Eclecticco in Singapore before moving to the UK last month and launching Rainbow Connection.

I finally managed to snag a couple of polishes from Polished by KPT through a pre-order system at Rainbow Connection. A word of warning, I did have to wait a few weeks, but I personally don't mind waiting as I have plenty to work my way through :p I bought Nightcrawler, La Catrina and Siren's Song.



I'm currently addicted to thermal polishes, and love seeing how when I'm at home they're always in the warm state, and in the cold state at work. Today I'm wearing Nightcrawler, which is a duochrome thermal.






This flashes blue to purple in it's cold state, and is stunning however you look at it.



I used three coats, with no base coat, and Seche Vite top coat.

What do you think of Nightcrawler? Have you tried the thermal trend yet?

2 comments:

  1. Marisa (Polish Obsession)30 October 2013 at 00:56

    So awesome that you get to try more indie brands now. Nightcrawler is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It is stunning, totally love it! :)

    ReplyDelete